Any quantity only $99.99 per coin over spot!
These Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint in a beautiful proof finish. These examples have been certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services. Dates and labels vary depending on available inventory.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's flawless PF-70 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish and certified perfect condition. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Random dates and labels of our choice determined by stock at hand.