- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2017
There were no Cons. This is one of many purchases as I build my gold portfolio. Great website with a variety of items to choose from. Easy website to navigate and find what you are looking for. I wil be a long time customer of APMEX.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.