2014-W 3/4 oz Gold Kennedy Half Dollar PR-70 PCGS (FS, Chicago)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In the last 50 years the Kennedy Half Dollar has been a part of American coinage. To commemorate these 50 years, as well as Kennedy's life and legacy, the U.S. Mint minted for the first time, a 3/4 oz Gold coin.
- Contains 0.750 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin as well as the First Day and First Strike designation.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The First Day Chicago ANA label.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coins originally issued in 1964 with the dual dates of 1964-2014.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's design of the Great Seal of the United States with the weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 3/4 oz Gold Kennedy Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Modern Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Gold bullion. Add the 3/4 oz .9999 fine Gold Kennedy Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
An iconic individual, John F. Kennedy is the epitome of an American leader. His inspiration and vision for the United States carried across the country, creating a time for optimism and challenges. He wanted to help capture the new American generation’s ideas and dreams. During his presidency, JFK exerted his influences from the Cold War to the Civil Rights Movement, brought sparks to public service by helping Americans see community service in a new light, and spreading American influence around the world.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.