Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-70 FS by PCGS offers protection to the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from a stream, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Buy PCGS MS-70 FS Gold PandasGold Chinese Panda Coins feature stunning designs that make them an eye-catching addition to any coin collection. This PCGS MS-70 FS Gold Panda is a valuable choice for both investors and collectors, with.999 fine Gold in each coin. PCGS receives these First Strike coins within 30 days of minting, to ensure their quality and detail preservation. With PCGS encapsulation for added protection, the coin's perfect 70 condition is guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.