1991 Canada 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis small Gold coin is sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint. These beautiful Gold coins appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Mintage of only 322,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Dora de Pedery-Hunt right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and beloved 1991 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.