1999 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU (20 Years ANS Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1999 Gold Maple Leaf features a special "20 years ans" privy mark to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Gold Maple series. The 1/2 oz coin has a mintage of only 64,770 coins, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with a "20 Years ANS" privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
In addition to being one of the most popular Gold coins in the world, this issue features a special privy mark, adding an aspect of collectibility. Add this 1999 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.