Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 206,380 coins, fourth-lowest mintage in the 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle series.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.