2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Majestic Maple Leaves (w/Jade)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsAn exciting first for the Royal Canadian Mint. Features a leaf inlay in jade, a crystal that has long symbolized prosperity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc has captured the inspiring elegance of Canada's national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada's National Flag. Each Jade Maple Leaf is truly unique as it is in nature. The polished piece of Jade adds luster to the maple leaf bringing it to life in the shade of green.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Majestic Maple Leaves with jade coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Very nice coin. Beautiful design. Fast shipping!
- Attractive Design
Another beautiful maple leaf. However, the jade leaf added to the coin doesn't seem to be much more than a gimmic. I would rather see a well designed coin as struck, without something added post striking. Still, it is a beauty. Well packaged and deliverd on time. Just as advertized. Thanks APMEX.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.