2005 Canada Proof Gold $350 Western Red Lily .99999 Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Part of Canada's Flowers of Canada series, this coin has a weight of 1.1253 AGW and fineness of .99999.
- Contains 1.1253 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a hard display case from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,634 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful depiction of a Western Red Lily of Saskatchewan designed by Canadian artist Chris Jordison.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $350 Western Red Lily coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.