1924 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This 1924, low-mintage date of the 50 Pesos is tough to find in uncirculated condition, and makes a beautiful addition to any collection of Mexican Gold.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 439,000 coins.
- Population of 72 with only 55 known finer.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this early Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.