|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$2.99||$3.02||$3.11|
|20 - 99||$2.69||$2.72||$2.80|
|100 - 499||$2.39||$2.41||$2.49|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The 1 AVDP oz Copper Standing Liberty Round pays tribute to the 90% Silver Standing Liberty Quarters, minted from 1916 to 1930. This image of Lady Liberty is one of the most iconic, providing further collectible appeal to this nice Copper round.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Standing Liberty Quarter minted in the early 1900s, showing Liberty holding a sword and shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind a 3 Star American shield with an American flag above, surrounded by words "Copper .999 Fine" and "One AVDP Ounce."
Display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Standing Liberty Rounds feature American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
94% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 3, 2017
I purchased 2 of each coin in this set that interested me (the ones that match historical US coins). One set I gave to my 3 year old so he could play with coins when he sees me bent over my collection. The other set for me to keep clean (I bought a tube to hold them). Very fun... I was not familiar with the historical U.S. coins and now I can spot some of the big ones. Very cool gift for children interested in coins.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Posted By:Travis R.
From:Los Angeles, CA.
Date:Dec 22, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.