|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$2.99||$3.02||$3.11|
|20 - 99||$2.69||$2.72||$2.80|
|100 - 499||$2.39||$2.41||$2.49|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Trade Dollar was first produced in 1873 to compete with large Silver coins popular in East Asia. Their iconic design can now be found on a highly collectible 1 AVDP oz Copper round.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Trade Silver Dollar minted from 1873 to 1885.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Trade Dollar features a classic design that was commonly found worldwide. Add one of these nice Copper rounds to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.