As low as $0.99 per round!
The Trade Dollar was first produced in 1873 to compete with large Silver coins popular in East Asia. Their iconic design can now be found on a highly collectible 1 AVDP oz Copper round.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Trade Silver Dollar minted from 1873 to 1885.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Trade Dollar features a classic design that was commonly found worldwide. Add one of these nice Copper rounds to your cart today!