Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. Individual bars come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Help protect your Copper bar from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
These 1 AVDP oz Copper Indian Head Bars feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cdn Duke
From:Edmonton, AB. CANADA.
Date:Feb 13, 2016
This is the time to invest in copper as it is the silver of yesterday. A perfect time to invest in a product the will appreciate with time as did silver.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.