|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$2.99||$3.02||$3.11|
|20 - 99||$2.69||$2.72||$2.80|
|100 - 499||$2.39||$2.41||$2.49|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The 1899 $5 Indian Chief Oncpapa Sioux Silver Certificate was the only U.S. paper currency to feature a Native American as its central image. This historic certificate is now honored on these 1 AVDP oz Copper bars.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. Individual bars come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A rendition of the 1899 $5 Oncpapa Sioux Silver Certificate.
- Reverse: An exact replica of the back of an original $5 bill.
Help protect your Copper bar from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
These 1 AVDP oz Copper $5 Indian Chief Silver Certificate bars feature icons embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:Dec 4, 2015
Nice design...decent price for a copper bar. Probably should go with an industrial supplier if you're building up a copper hoard, but for something unique or just to have some copper in your 'strategic' metals hoard, these are pretty nice.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.