- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 5 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto "In God We Trust" on the right and "E Pluribus Unum" on the left with "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Help protect your Copper rounds from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
The iconic Incuse Indian design is nationally recognized by many Copper bullion dealers, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this 5 AVDP oz Copper round to your cart today.
88% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mark B
From:Webster , TX
Date:Apr 9, 2018
Date:May 1, 2017
Going to have some fun. I bought a different 5oz copper for each of my kids to be tooth fairy coins. I sure hope her poor little wings are up to carrying these. I have to agree with another commenter though, this particular one does not look as good as other 5oz copper rounds.
- Hard to Sell
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Mar 2, 2017
I have all three Golden State Mint 5-oz copper rounds and this is the only one I hesitate to recommend. The Native American on the original 1908-1929 gold coins looks stern and noble but the less-detailed version on this copper round comes off kinda goofy looking, sort of like that good-natured but not-too-bright guy at work, if you know what I mean. However, it has a satisfying heft when I play with it while I'm on the phone, and it makes for a good paperweight, so it's still a decent buy at the price.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.