You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$2.79||$2.82||$2.91|
|20 - 99||$2.49||$2.52||$2.59|
|100 - 499||$2.19||$2.21||$2.28|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Saint-Gaudens Gold coin, minted from 1907 to 1933, featured one of the most beloved designs in all of American coinage. This design has been reimagined on these 1 AVDP oz Copper bars, offering the classic design at an affordable price.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other bars come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold coin design, minted from 1907 to 1933, above the words "Copper," ".999 fine" and "One AVDP oz."
- Reverse: Depicts an intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind a 3 star American shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the words "Copper," ".999 fine" and "One AVDP oz."
Help protect your Copper bar from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Saint-Gaudens Bars feature classic American coinage imagery. Add this Copper bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 21, 2015
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:Dec 1, 2015
Copper bullion? Not sure I'll ever get my money back, but way cheaper than other copper pieces I've seen. Super Quick ship and carefully packaged, as always--thanks APMEX! This bar has a great feel--the bright copper does justice to St. Gaudens' version of Miss Liberty
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.