2015 Canada Silver Legacy of the Canadian Nickel (Crossed Maple)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThroughout its history, the Canadian nickel has transformed and reveals the growth of a mint that would eventually come into its own. This new "Legacy of the Canadian Nickel" series from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint will feature 5-cent coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Reverse: Effigy of His Majesty King George V, who was the reigning monarch from 1910 to 1936.
- Obverse: A recreation of the design that graced the 5-cent coin from 1911 to 1921. Finely detailed engraving and selective Gold plating recreate St. Edwards's Crown, the solid Gold coronation crown, as it appeared on the original coin design. New sculpt and finishes bring added definition to the crossed bough of 22 maples leaves.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.