2015-D U.S. Marshals Svc 1/2 Dollar Clad Commem BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The U.S. Marshals Service was formed when President George Washington signed the Judiciary Act into law in 1789.
- Struck in layers of copper-nickel bonded to an inner core of copper.
- The coins are packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an Old West U.S. Marshal and a horse in the upper left and a modern female U.S. Marshal wearing tactical gear in the lower right.
- Reverse: Features Lady Justice holding the scale of justice in her left hand and the U.S. Marshals Service star in her right.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Honor the past as well as today's Marshals by adding this U.S. Marshals Service Clad 1/2 Dollar Commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.