Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
While many Silver Eagles of this era exhibit milk spots or unsightly toning, this coin has been specifically selected as being spot-free and attractive.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Silver Eagles are one of the most popular sets for competitive Registry Set collecting. With only 292 known at this level, these are not commonly offered. Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your set. Add the 1992 MS-70 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.