1997 Austria 1/10 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAustrian Philharmonics feature one of the most popular designs in the world. These fractional coins provide the same benefits of .9999 fine Gold at a lower price point than larger, full ounce size Gold coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Features an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.