Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBeneath the ancient boab trees in the East Kimberley in Western Australia’s far north, the world’s rarest diamonds were formed more than a billion years ago. Each of the Kimberley Sunset coins incorporates a superbly hand set Argyle pink diamond.
- Contains 2 oz actual Gold weight and an Argyle pink diamond of between 0.035 and 0.040 carats.
- Each coin comes in a custom mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a boab tree amid a Kimberley landscape at sunset with Argyle pink diamond representing the setting sun. The design includes the inscription "Kimberley Sunset", the 2015 year-date, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- The coin’s high relief reverse and obverse are minted on concave surfaces to ensure the optimum flow of metal is achieved by the strike of the die.
There are many unique factors making this 2 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the concave design, the embedded diamond and the coin's thickness. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.