Austria 1/2 oz Gold Philharmonic BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Philharmonic was created as a Gold tribute to the renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the world's most well-known orchestras.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add a 1/2 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Coins dated prior to 2002 are denominated as 1000 schilling, while coins dated 2002 to present are denominated as 50 euro.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
0% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.