1985 Mexico Gold 250 Pesos Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Each of these coins dated 1985 was issued as part of Mexico's commemorative coin program celebrating the 1986 World Cup held in Mexico and the Bank of Mexico being in service for 450 years! Low mintages make these great investment pieces!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Mexican coat of arms surrounded by the legend “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: A woman riding a horse carrying a torch and a laurel branch superimposed over a soccer ball with the World Cup Logo beneath.
Protect and display your 250 Pesos Gold by adding a protective capsule to your order.
These coins are minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. Add this 250 Pesos proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 21, 2014
Beautiful proof circle with commemorative inscription surrounds a lovely lady on horseback with a textured soccer ball backdrop. Money and soccer lauded on one golden gem....highly underrated.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.