Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Mintage of 115,187 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1989.
- Reverse: Features a happy panda sitting on the ground while munching on a bamboo shoot.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1989 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:las vegas, nv
Date:Apr 14, 2014
I originally contacted several dealers but have settled with Apmex and your rep. Michael Key, excellent service so have made many purchases, especially the 1 oz Chinese pandas. Have real confidence in ordering, shipping and trust in all aspects of dealing with Apmex
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Date:Aug 2, 2010
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.