1982 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin comes from the first year of issue and has a mintage of only 13,532 coins. Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 26, 2010
The quality is actually not as good as the Chinese made recent year. However, the 82 Panda has its unique strong sentimental and collecting value because there is only 13,000 made and 1982 is the first year the GOLD Panda introduced. There are many counterfeit in the markets. I found it very comfortable to purchase from APMEX due to her reliability and reputation. If you are a Panda lover, strongly recommend to get it from APMEX.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.