Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Horse in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.