Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your Year of the Snake coin in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2001 is the Year of the Snake and include those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.