2000 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe fifth release in the Perth Mint's first Lunar Series features the mystical dragon, perhaps the most popular of all lunar animals. This 1/10 oz Gold coin has a mintage of 23,706 coins, adding further appeal on top of the .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.