As low as $0.99 per round!
The Seated Liberty design, used on 90% Silver Half Dollars, Quarters, Dimes, and Half-Dimes from 1836 to 1891, gains new collectible appeal when featured on these 1 AVDP oz Copper rounds containing .999 fine Copper.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Seated Liberty Half-Dollar minted in the 1800s.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded a by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These 1 AVDP oz Copper Seated Liberty Rounds feature classic American icons. Add one to your cart today!