- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Seated Liberty design, used on 90% Silver Half Dollars, Quarters, Dimes, and Half-Dimes from 1836 to 1891, gains new collectible appeal when featured on these 1 AVDP oz Copper rounds containing .999 fine Copper.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Seated Liberty Half-Dollar minted in the 1800s.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded a by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These 1 AVDP oz Copper Seated Liberty Rounds feature classic American icons. Add one to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 9, 2016
I like the design of this coins with the 1839 year of the round. That makes it neat to have when they put a year on the round. Just like the flowing hair round with the year of 1795. Arrived in perfect condition.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Aug 10, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.