You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$2.79||$2.82||$2.91|
|20 - 99||$2.49||$2.52||$2.59|
|100 - 499||$2.19||$2.21||$2.28|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Barber Half Dollar design, used on 90% Silver Half Dollars from 1892 to 1915, gains new collectible appeal when featured on these 1 AVDP oz Copper rounds, containing .999 fine Copper.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Barber Half-Dollar minted in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- Reverse: Designs may vary, but will follow a patriotic theme and display the copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These 1 AVDP oz Copper Barber Half Dollar Rounds feature classic American icons. Add one to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.