Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original box from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a magnolia that Mrs. Kennedy had planted in the White House garden and near President Kennedy's grave site. The petals of the magnolia are stretched across the globe, connecting multiple notable diplomatic visits.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Jacqueline Kennedy Gold Coin to your cart today!
The most popular among the First Ladies, Jacqueline Kennedy set herself apart from previous First Ladies. Jackie is remembered for restoring the interior of the presidential home, reorganizing entertainment for White House social events, her popularity among foreign dignitaries, her taste in clothing worn during her husband's presidency, and leading the country in mourning after JFK's 1963 assassination.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Georgia Dave
Date:Mar 3, 2016
A beautiful coin in a really nice presentation box. I'm not a particular fan of Jackie, but I had a feeling that she would be a stand-out among the First Spouse series just because of her enduring celebrity status. I bought the proof version--wish I had saved a few dollars and purchased the BU version. It's seen more appreciation than the proof because of lower mintage numbers. Nonetheless, I'm very glad I purchased this one although I'd be a bit skeptical about buying in at current premium levels.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.