2015 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Summer Storm
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsHold a thunderstorm in the palm of your hand! The awesome power and light of a summer storm blows across this stunning coin’s reverse surface, bringing the image to life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $20 face value.
- Reverse: A lone eastern white pine rises from a small rocky island in Ontario’s Georgian Bay.
- Magnificent in any light but unforgettable under black light: While the artistry of the reverse image is compelling in any light, the full effect of the overall design is best appreciated when viewed under the black light flashlight that is included with the coin.
A limited mintage of 8,000, world-class technology and a stunning image of the Canadian landscape mean that this coin is sure to be sought after by collectors. Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Summer Storm coin to your cart today.
Viewing the reverse under a black light activates the coin’s specialized technology, allowing the lightning bolts to radiate across the sky with a stunning life-like intensity and exceptional luminosity.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.