2015 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Baby Animals (White-Tailed Deer)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe sixth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s enchanting series featuring heartwarming depictions of baby animals in the wild is a White-Tailed Deer. Selective coloring brings out the animal's beauty, while the .9999 fine Silver provides intrinsic value.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A young white-tailed deer (fawn) with its mother (doe) in one of Canada’s many forested areas. Selective coloring showcases the fawn’s reddish-brown coat, which is marked from its neck to its tail by hundreds of bright white spots along each side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
To celebrate Canada’s rich biodiversity, the Royal Canadian Mint highlights the animal kingdom’s family bonds in a series that features endearing images of Canada’s baby animals. Add this unique 1 oz Silver White-Tailed Deer coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.