- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Strict limited mintage of only 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: New stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming in shallow waters amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and random date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
- Dates will be of our choice.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this slightly imperfect 1 oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle to your cart today!
Hawksbill turtles are found throughout the tropical waters of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. Named for their narrow, pointed beak, they are also recognizable by a distinctive pattern of overlapping scales on their exquisitely colored and patterned shells.
This species typically avoids deep waters, preferring coastlines and coral reefs where they can find sponges, a primary food source for these omnivores. They make incredible migrations to move from feeding sites to tropical beaches that often serve as nesting grounds. Hawksbill turtles come to New Zealand every year from Fiji; although they’ve been sighted as far south as Cook Strait, they are mostly seen in the upper North Island of New Zealand in the clear, shallow waters of the island shelf.
A fantastically designed bullion item, this product has grown tremendously in popularity among investors in each of the four years that it has been produced because of its intricate design.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.