2015 Australia 1 oz Silver Christmas Tree (Star Shaped)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The modern day Christmas tree is said to have originated in the 16th century in Germany. Devout Christians brought Christmas trees into their home, adorning them with traditional decorations that were mostly edible including apples, nuts and biscuits.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Comes in Special star-shaped capsule with a hole for a ribbon to be tied to transform this coin into a Christmas tree ornament. Presented in gift card.
- Limited Mintage of 3,000 coins
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a snow covered Christmas tree in color with a shining star on top against a backdrop of a forest. The inscription “MERRY CHRISTMAS” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark also feature in the design.
- Legal tender under the authority of the Australian government.
This unique coin will make a perfect gift to your friend or loved one. Be sure to add this Star Shaped 1 oz Silver Christmas Tree coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.