Australia 1 oz Silver Kangaroo (Random, Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Items in this listing contain abrasions such as milk spots, scratches, and rim dings.
The Perth Mint is pleased to present the Australian Kangaroo 1 oz Silver bullion coin. Struck in .9999 fine Silver, this Australian Silver coin is a treasure for investors as well as collectors and is sure to be an instant worldwide success. As a Perth Mint first, a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appears within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), providing authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add one of these slightly imperfect coins to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.