2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Majestic Maple Leaves (w/Drusy Stone)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn a world’s first, the Royal Canadian Mint added a semi-precious drusy stone embellishment to a beautifully engraved .9999 fine Silver coin. A crystal-encrusted drusy stone captures rich autumn colors while hinting at the soon-to-come shimmering snow.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- A low mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A central maple-shaped drusy stone set within a circle of engraved maple leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Highly sought after in the jewelry market, crystal-encrusted drusy stone makes its global coin debut at the Royal Canadian Mint. Add this uniquely designed coin to your cart today!
Designed to highlight the autumnal beauty and textural depth of the drusy stone, the dynamic engraved background features a swirling torrent of painstakingly engraved maple leaves.
Only a very small portion of fine crystal drusy quartz has the warm, rich earth used on this low-mintage coin. It is the ideal addition to a richly engraved piece that thematically celebrates the stunning leaves of the Canadian autumn. The stone is set within a striking Art Nouveau-inspired design captured in painstaking detail with exquisite engraving and shading.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.