Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint is excited to present the 2015 Back to the Future 2 oz Proof Silver Hoverboard-shaped Coin 30 years after the box office success of Back to the Future.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,015 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2015 date.
- Reverse: Features an image of Marty McFly’s hoverboard as it appeared in Back to the Future II. The inscription "Hoverboard" also appears in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Colorized Back to the Future coin to your cart today!
Back to the Future is an American science fiction comedy film released in July 1985 and starring Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly, a high school student who accidentally travels 30 years into the past to 1955, jeopardizing his own future existence.
Powered by innovative special effects, unforgettable songs and non-stop action, Back to the Future is an unrivaled adventure that stands the test of time.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Cool packaging, will only increase in value, excellent detail.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.