Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This weather phenomenon may be treacherous as it transforms roads and fields into veritable skating rinks, but this icy veneer also adds an indisputable beauty to the winter landscape. With this fine Silver coin, the Royal Canadian Mint captures nature’s beauty and resilience in the aftermath of an icy mid-winter freeze.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Three evening grosbeaks as they move along ice-covered branches. Selective color allows for the birds, and berries in the foreground to stand out from the engraved countryside in the background, while the addition of high gloss overlay recreated the glistening ice veneer of a winter freeze.
- Beautiful color faithfully recreates the birds and berries in a foreground that is teeming with life against the stillness of the frozen countryside in the engraved background.
Celebrate the holiday season by adding this spectacular keepsake coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 23, 2016
This coin is just okay. After the first coin of the series (Summer storm) I wasn't expecting this to be better but it doesn't come close to summer storm which is amazing under a black light which RCM provided with the first coin. This coin does not show well with the black light as I had hoped. I still recommend it if you are collecting all 4 coins (the fourth coin will be out in a month or so.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.