2016 Ivory Coast 1,750 oz Silver Elephant Coin
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGeiger Edelmetalle introduces the largest Silver coin in the world ever minted. Weighing in at a hefty 1,750 ounces of .999 fine Silver, this coin is bound to be an investor's dream conversation piece.
- Limited mintage of 15 coins. Serial number will range from 002 to 015.
- Contains 1,750 oz (120 lbs) of .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Measures 650 mm (25.59 inches) in diameter.
- Comes with mounted stand for display. Some assembly will be required for the stand which is designed to hold more than the weight of the coin. Assembly should not be done by one person alone for safety reasons.
- Design is hand carved and not machine minted making each coin unique in its own way.
- Antique finish is done by hand.
- Face value of 1,000,000 Francs CFA.
- Obverse: States in French, "Le Monde Animal En Peril". Translated, this means "The Animal World in Peril". Featured is the Loxodonta Africana, or the African Bush Elephant, standing tall with its majestic tusks.
- Reverse: Displays the Ivory Coast coat of arms and states the nominal value of "1.000.000 Francs CFA".
This is truly a piece of art that will astound all who see it. Call to add this 2016 1,750 oz Silver Ivory Coast Elephant Coin to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.