1988-S Olympic $1 Silver Commem Proof (Capsule Only)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver coin was issued to commemorate the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch lighting the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the spirit of the Olympics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.