- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck at the Lyon Mint for use in France's North American colonies.
- Contains just a small percentage of Silver (.0435 oz).
- Housed in a nice plastic box display.
- Certified as Genuine by NGC.
- Obverse: Features the crowned double monogram of King Louis XIV and three fleur-de-lis.
- Reverse: Bears a cross worn by the King's Guard or royal "Mousquetaires", or Musketeers.
Protect and display your Billon 30 Deniers Louis XIV coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These examples are part of the New World Hoard mysteriously discovered in England. Add this early 18th Century French Colonial coin from the reign of King Louis XIV to your cart today!
These coins offered are from a cache of Mousquetaires that were discovered under the floor boards of a United Kingdom port city shop that dates to the 17th century, known as the "New World Hoard" and are listed in the Guidebook of United States Coins (Red Book) under Colonial Issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.