Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold, and 1/4 oz of .999 fine Platinum.
- Housed in a velvet presentation box in protective capsules.
- The Gold and Platinum coins were not released outside this set, and have a mintage of 704 pieces.
- The Silver coin has a mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of the scarcest pieces of the highly popular Libertad series. Add the 1989 Mexican Libertad Rainbow Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.