2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Aircraft of WW1: Royal Factory S.E.5A
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAircraft technology was barely a decade old when the First World War began in 1914, but the needs of warfare quickly fuelled incredible advancements in aviation technology.
As Canadian pilots and “aces” soared through the sky in aircraft such as the Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a, they played an important role in a new era that shaped modern warfare and ultimately redefined industry and transportation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of King George V, the monarch during the First World War.
- Reverse: Features a richly detailed, engraved depiction of an airfield where a squadron prepares for takeoff. A Crossley Light Tender 20/25 truck is parked behind five Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a aircraft, which have lined up in front of several Bessonneau hangars; the foremost plane is particularly striking thanks to the use of selective color, which recreates the biplane fighter’s dark green color, as well as the blue, white and red roundel and tail cockade that identified the aircraft of the Royal Flying Corps.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
First issue in a thrilling new 3-coin series that shines the spotlight on aircraft flown by Canadian combatants during the First World War!
Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Aircraft of WW1 coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.