2015 500 gram Silver Cook Islands Bounty Coin Bar (.9999 Fine)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Cook Islands Silver Bounty bars are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin bar contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 16.075 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2015 500 gram Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 18, 2017
Another beautiful piece to add to my growing 'lucky coin/bar's collection from APMEX. Beautiful to look at while shoring my savings and security fund. I cannot recommend APMEX enough.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Date:Jan 31, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.