Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Patricia Nixon.
- Reverse: Displays stylized figures standing hand–in–hand surrounding a globe, symbolizing Mrs. Nixon’s commitment to volunteerism around the world.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Patricia Nixon Gold coin to your cart today!
As first lady, Mrs. Nixon encouraged the spirit of volunteerism. Genuinely concerned about people, she visited Peru following a devastating earthquake, and spent hours walking through debris and comforting survivors. She also visited South Vietnam, becoming the first First Lady to visit a combat zone. Following her husband's resignation, the Nixon’s returned to their estate in San Clemente, California. She passed away in 1993.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.