2009 S. Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand PF-70 NGC (Govt on Wheels)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis mintmarked Krugerrand was minted on a coach drawn by the No. 2650, Class 19D steam locomotive during the launch of the 2009 Krugerrand. The 19D was a South African Railways design and proved to be extremely versatile locomotives.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Features a Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight. The "2650 19D" mintmark appears above the antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Proof Gold coin pays homage to South Africa's first railway system. Add this unique commemorative Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.