- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in layers of Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a hiker in the background. In the foreground is a small child finding a frog under a fern.
- Reverse: Shows the National Park Service logo, with the inscriptions "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "E PLURIBUS UNUM", "HALF DOLLAR", "STEWARDSHIP" and "RECREATION".
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
A perfect gift for any National Park fan. Add this 100th Anniversary of the National Park 1/2 Dollar Clad Commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.