- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a clad half dollar, a Silver dollar, and five dollar Gold coin.
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- 2016-S 100th anniversary National Park Service Half Dollar:
Obverse: Features a hiker in the background. In the foreground is a small child finding a frog under a fern.
Reverse: Shows the National Park Service logo, with the inscriptions "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "E PLURIBUS UNUM", "HALF DOLLAR", "STEWARDSHIP" and "RECREATION".
- 2016-P 100th anniversary National Park Service Silver Dollar:
Obverse: Features Yellowstone National Park's Old Faithful geyser and a bison.
Reverse: Depicts a Latina Folklorico dancer and the National Park Service logo.
- 2016-W 100th anniversary National Park Service Gold $5.00:
Obverse: Features John Muir and Theodore Roosevelt with Yosemite National Park's Half Dome in the background.
Reverse: Displays the National Park Service logo, with the inscriptions "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and $5.
- Comes complete with an original box and a certificate of authenticity.
Add this 2016 3-Coin 100th anniversary National Park Service Commemorative Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.