Any quantity only $2.29 per round over spot!
Engelhard's 1 oz .999 fine Silver rounds were the first bullion rounds that were marketed to the public. Produced from 1982 to 1987, these Silver rounds are often considered the most recognizable and most valuable by investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 rounds will come in a plastic tube.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Image of a prospector panning for Gold, the words "U.S.A", the year of issue and "The American Prospector."
- Reverse: Engelhard logo or a Silver Eagle, along with the weight and purity of the round.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being minted and are increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Reverse design you receive will be random and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.